Specify Default Label Layouts for Mail Classes
Optionally, you can specify the default label layout files for specific mail classes in Endicia Professional, both through the Order Lookup and Batch Print tabs.
- In Endicia Professional, select Edit > Domestic and International Label Layouts.
- On both the Domestic Label Layouts tab and the International Label Layouts tab, click Browse to select the default label layout file for the mail classes or types of labels you plan to print.
The following layouts are recommended:
- Default: Zebra Label.lyt
- First-Class Envelope: Envelope.lyt
- Priority Mail Express: Zebra Express Mail Shipping Label.lyt
- Hold For Pickup: Hold For Pickup label.lyt
- Priority Mail Express Hold For Pickup: Hold For Pickup Express Mail Label.lyt
- Open and Distribute: Open and Distribute Label.lyt
- APO and US Territories: APO and US Territory Label - Small 6x4.lyt
- Note: Based on shipping parameters, Endicia Professional automatically selects the correct customs form as well as the correct number of pages, and regardless of the form or label size, you can have up to 1000 line items.
- International Label: – Small 6x4.lyt
- Non-Dutiable First-Class International: Envelope.lyt or Zebra Label.lyt.
- M-Bag: Zebra Label.lyt
After you have specified default labels in Endicia Professional, you can test Endicia Professional.
Prepare Label Layouts in DAZzle
Label Printing Guide
Copyright © 2017 Endicia. All Rights Reserved.