Innovation with purpose.
Endicia's electronic postage solutions make it more manageable and affordable to ship and mail through the U.S. Postal Service®. Our solutions have helped thousands of large and small businesses print more than $14 billion in postage. As a long-time, trusted partner of the U.S. Postal Service, we've built our reputation on our commitment to simplifying, improving, and enhancing the shipping and mailing process for our customers. That's what we call “innovation with purpose.”
Customers view Endicia as vital to their business because we help them save time, money, and resources and increase efficiency. Whether you're a high-volume warehouse shipper, operating an e-commerce site from a garage, or simply trying to get invoices out before the day is over, Endicia can help.
See all Solutions »
Less hassle. More time.
- Integration with existing systems
- Skip trips to the Post Office™
- No need for special hardware, printers, or scales
- Easy to install and use
- Discounted USPS Tracking (formerly Delivery Confirmation) and Signature Confirmation™
- Discounted Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express® domestic and international shipments
- Deeply discounted rates for Endicia Parcel Insurance
- No contract required: Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime
- All solutions offer a free trial period
- Print live postage, with integrated mailing and return addresses
- Easily track packages and run postage reports
- Build brand awareness by adding a graphic or logo to your shipping label
- Send customizable email notification to your customers
- Create a positive returns experience with innovative returns solutions including Endicia's Pay-on-Use Returns™ using USPS and easy global returns with Endicia's international postal partner - Canada Post
With Endicia's shipping and mailing software solutions, customers have more time and resources to focus on the other areas of their business. Our focus on helping our customers succeed has been the cornerstone of how we operate since the beginning.
Read about Our History »