Ship with joy! ShipWorks® software provides online sellers with solutions to streamline their shipping process so customers can ship more in less time. ShipWorks helps tens of thousands of customers reduce their shipment processing times by more than 50 percent while saving tens of thousands of dollars.
ShipWorks software connects over 40 popular online sales and marketplace systems such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Rakuten.com Shopping, Sears Marketplace, and Yahoo! Stores, with shipping carriers.
Merchants can connect ShipWorks to multiple sales channels and download orders into a single system where they can be reviewed and prepared for shipping. ShipWorks simplifies shipment processing by automatically configuring shipments based on rules specific to each business. The software can batch print thousands of shipping labels at one time, print fully branded packing slip documents, send email notifications with order status details, and update tracking information to each marketplace.
Click here to sign up for an Endicia Label Server account
Please view this video for a demonstration of how to configure your Endicia account in ShipWorks.
- Integrates with over 40 popular online sales systems like Amazon, eBay, PayPal, and Yahoo! Stores.
- Quickly process shipping labels, in bulk or individually.
- Multi carrier support - integrated with DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS through Endicia.
- Domestic and international labels with automatic customs documents.
- Automatically print customizable invoices, packing slips, emails, and reports.
- Automatically email customers and updates online order status.
- Special FREE version available for eBay Sellers!