Print USPS shipping labels for webstore orders with Endicia’s direct integration to the eBay and Amazon marketplaces!
If you sell your products on eBay or Amazon*, ship between 1-5 packages per day and desire more freedom or functionality than the marketplace shipping tools provide, Endicia has the solution for you.
Endicia Premium, Endicia Professional, or Endicia for Mac:
- Supports all USPS mail classes available to PC Postage users
- Provides automatic discounts on qualified postage rates and tracking services
- Imports orders and shipping information directly from the eBay and Amazon marketplaces
- Provides automatic post-back of tracking information to eBay and Amazon marketplaces
- Offers customized shipping labels featuring your logo or message
- Starting at $15.95 per month
* Not available for sellers with only individual selling on Amazon accounts
Leverage Endicia’s Integrated Partnerships for additional functionality
If you need more than shipping labels or sell on multiple platforms – Endicia has a solution for that, too. Endicia is directly integrated into more than 200 eCommerce solutions that offer significant business value to our customers. Print your Endicia shipping labels right from the tools you use to run your business every day.
Featured Integrated Partners:
||Shiplark by Webgility integrates your eBay seller account, online store, and shipping processors, so you can streamline your order management and automate your shipping.
After your free 15 day trial, ShipLark pricing starts at $10 per month for up to 100 orders and includes integration with two online channels. Endicia service fee charged separately.
- Multi-channel integration with eBay, Amazon, Magento, Bigcommerce, X-Cart and many more
- Process shipments individually or in bulk
- Multi-carrier integration with USPS through Endicia, UPS, FedEx, and more
- Customizable dashboard for easy order management at a glance
Learn more about ShipLark »
||ABOL’s iabol software offers free shipping integration software for Amazon sellers and is an easy-to-use shipping solution that gives sellers simple solutions for domestic and international shipping.
iabol offers a suite of solutions for Amazon sellers. The free solution is limited to 500 USPS expedited mail class shipments per month. For those who ship more than 500 pieces, iabol offers a volume based solution for as little as $9.99 per month. And, for those iabol customers who need additional functionality, integration with Endicia software and services can be accessed for only $29.99 per month.
- Ready-to-ship labels are instantly generated
- Correct postage is determined through Endicia software for any Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express shipments
- Automated order processing and batch processing to avoid duplicate entries
- Seamlessly integrated with Amazon so you can access postage discounts, track shipments, notify customers via email, and automate order processing.
Learn more about iabol »
||ShippingEasy provides online merchants with a cloud-based shipping solution that integrates with leading marketplaces like eBay and Amazon, and ecommerce platforms to allow order, tracking and fulfillment data to populate in real time across all systems.
ShippingEasy provides a pricing plan to fit your needs. All plans are based on volume and range from free (for companies shipping fewer than 50 packages a month) to $99 a month (those companies shipping up to 6,000 shipments). Every paid plan includes Premium Phone Service.
- Automated order download yielding accurate details and validated addresses
- Multi-carrier solution that offers a rate comparison engine in a single system
- Unlimited phone support
Learn more about ShippingEasy »