Deliver a Great Returns Experience While Saving Time and Money
Today’s online shoppers expect an easy and free package returns experience. But, e-tailers have had to absorb the cost of including a USPS return label in their shipment – whether the label was used or not – until now!
Introducing Pay-on-Use Returns Labels from Endicia!
Unlike regular USPS labels, Pay-on-Use Returns labels are not pre-paid. Postage is only deducted from your Endicia postage account if and when the return label is scanned in the mailstream.
This means you can now provide your customers the convenience of return postage labels without the risk of paying for or spending valuable time requesting refunds for unused return labels.
Endicia’s Pay-on-Use returns service is available with a valid Endicia Professional or Endicia Label Server account.
Only pay for return labels that are actually used!
1. Select your Return Service mail class:
- Priority Mail Express
- Priority Mail
- Parcel Select*
- First-Class Package Service
2. Choose your return package rate:
- By weight and zone
- Flat Rate Box or Envelope
- Regional Rate Box
- Cubic volume (if qualified)**
3. Provide Pay-on-Use Returns labels:
- Include a return label with each outbound order
- Send a return label on-demand via email or mail
4. Enjoy full visibility for all Pay-on-Use Returns labels:
- Postage is automatically deducted from your Endicia postage account when a mail stream scan is detected
- A transaction fee of $0.25 for each scanned label will be charged monthly to your Endicia payment method on file
- You can easily check the scan and payment status of each return label with the Pay-on-Use Returns transaction report in your online account page
Endicia’s Pay-on-Use returns service is available with a valid Endicia Professional or Endicia Label Server account. For more information, complete the form above or call 800-576-3279.
*Delivery Confirmation scan not available with Parcel Select Return Service
**Cubic pricing requires a specific Commercial Plus Pricing agreement with the USPS