Go Global: Reach the World from your Office or Warehouse
On average, domestic US businesses that open up their products to international markets not only sell more products but achieve higher sales per transaction. But, is it worth it? After all shipping internationally is complex, isn’t it? Not anymore!
Get Started »
Endicia’s innovative shipping software helps e-commerce business, small and big, reach international customers and tap new markets while providing the following benefits:
- Save time
Endicia software simplifies the documentation process.
- Save money
through the USPS, Endicia has access to some of the lowest delivery rates.
- Reach more customers
send packages to over 180 countries around the world.
- No waiting in lines
pay for postage and schedule a free carrier pickup online.
- No surcharges or extra fees
with the Postal Service there are no fuel or residential delivery surcharges added and you don’t need to worry about understanding or paying duties and taxes since those are paid by the buyer.
Take the guesswork out of international shipping with Endicia
Endicia global shipping label software and technologies offer many ways to help both the novice and experienced international shipper spend less time and less money on shipping and more time on their business with:
- Integrated Shipping Label and Customs Form
- Rate Comparison Tool
- International Mail Advisor
- APO/FPO Shipment Support
- Global Returns from Canada
Integrated shipping label and customs form
- No more hand written customs forms or separate sheets of paper needed, simply input your customer data and the proper fields are filled out automatically. Endicia software chooses the right form, and then integrates your customs information into one shipping label.
- Because your customs form information can be saved to a template, you can quickly and easily recreate your shipping documents when sending similar items.
- Because Endicia international shipping software automatically chooses the correct customs form based on your package type and mail class you can avoid potentially costly delays in getting your package through customs due to the wrong form being used.
- An easy-to-use feature within the software helps identify and include the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes so your packages can get through the customs process faster (only available to Canada).
Rate Comparison Tool
- The Endicia Platinum Shipper software includes a Rate Comparison Tool that allows you to compare USPS rates with the common private carrier rates, side-by-side, so you can easily find the best possible rate for your package shipments.
International Mail Advisor
- Endicia software makes it easy to access the size and weight limits, as well as the delivery standards for your chosen international USPS mail class, leading to fewer delays and allowing you to make more cost conscious decisions.
- International Mail Advisor provides up-to-date information on any restrictions or prohibitions for your packages’ destination country, helping you avoid costly delays or the inconvenience and disappointment of returned packages. For instance, did you know that chocolate or products made of chocolate require prior authorization from the Mexican Secretary of Commerce before they can be shipped into the country?
APO/FPO Shipment Support
- Endicia software makes it easy and convenient to send packages via the USPS to military personnel overseas.
- You can configure and print pre-filled customs forms, as required by the U.S. Postal Service, so your packages arrive at their destination in a timely manner.
- You can also save yourself a trip to the Post Office because Endicia’s software automatically includes an electronic signature and round date stamp on customs forms so your Postal Carrier can pick up your APO/FPO destined packages right from your office or warehouse.
Endicia service plans that support international shipping include:
- Endicia Standard: Perfect for the business that mails packages occasionally and wants to print international shipping postage labels as well as stamps needed for everyday shipping.
- Endicia Premium: helps you fulfill orders, and customer expectations, with features designed to save you money, improve service and streamline shipping.
- Endicia for Mac: Endicia offers the only native Mac solution for printing postage for envelopes and packages.
- Endicia Professional: provides a feature-rich solution that seamlessly fits into a warehouse shipping operation, greatly improving productivity and reducing shipping costs. For packages weighing less than 4.4 pounds check out GlobalPost, a new, economical shipping service available through Endicia.
- Endicia Platinum Shipper: in addition to the features in Endicia Professional, Endicia Platinum Shipper offers a Rate Comparison Tool that allows you to compare USPS rates against the private carriers providing you with the best rates possible as well as allowing you to identify and avoid potential surcharges.
- Endicia Label Server: Using a web-based API, Endicia Label Server integrates the USPS into any workflow without having to install new software or leave your current application.
View a chart that can help you choose the USPS international service best suited for your package shipment.