Understanding Your Priority Mail® Options
Priority Mail offers multiple options for differing needs; know which one is right for you by downloading the “Understanding Your Priority Mail Options” brochure.
All Priority Mail options offer:
- Delivery in 1 to 3 business days
- No surcharges for fuel or residential, rural and Saturday delivery
- Free Package Pickup
- Free USPS Tracking® when you ship online and at retail locations
- Includes up to $50 of insurance with most shipments
- Free packaging from the USPS®
- Access to USPS Commercial Base Pricing when using Endicia services
Priority Mail, Zone-based Service
- Ideal for shipping lightweight packages
- Priced by weight, size and distance
Priority Mail Flat Rate®
- Ideal for shipping dense packages long distances
- Priced by predefined package type
Priority Mail Regional Rate®
- Ideal for shipping dense packages short distances
- Priced by box size and destination
To find out more about your Priority Mail Options download the “Understanding Your Priority Mail Options” brochure now.
Below is an example of just one of the comparison charts you will find in this brochure.
Comparison: Priority Mail Flat Rate vs. Priority Mail Zone-based