Download and Install Endicia Professional Suite
Before you download and install the Endicia Professional software, note the following:
- Read the topic Prior to Installation and Setup.
- You must have an active Endicia Professional or Endicia Premium account.
- Note: The following Steps assume that you are using the default values that the Endicia Professional Setup Wizard has provided.
- In your browser, go to http://download.endicia.com/EndiciaProElsSetup.exe.
When prompted whether you want to run or save the file, click Run.
- If prompted whether you are sure that you want to run this software, click Run.
- When the Endicia Professional Setup Wizard appears, click Next.
- Click Next, and complete the prompts that follow, such as the license agreement, destination folder, and so on.
- When the installation has completed, click Finish.
If this is the first time that you have installed Endicia Professional, the Data Connections Setup wizard automatically runs and helps you establish the connection between Endicia Professional and your database.
Next, you need to set up Endicia Professional.
Copyright © 2017 Endicia. All Rights Reserved.