Specify COD Options
You can specify Collect on Delivery (COD) options, which you can access in the Service Options area of the Order Lookup tab.
COD options let you:
- Enter the value of the goods, include shipping costs, and view the total amount due if collected in cash, check, or money order.
- Choose an alternate email address to have COD funds returned to you.
- Specify label options, including:
Display endorsement of Form 3816.
You can select a data field to have that data displayed on the label.
- Printing of Form 3816.
Remit COD charges to sender through Priority Mail Express.
If selected, you must have a USPSCA account, and you must also enter your USPSCA account number.
- Tip! You can also print USPS Form 3877-Firm Book, which lets you submit a single, consolidated printed list of COD shipments to the USPS for endorsement. For more information, see Print COD Firm Book.
On the Order Lookup tab, in the Service Options area , under COD, click the Edit Options link.
The Collect on Delivery Options dialog box appears.
- In the Total Amount area:
- Optional: In the Label Options area, select:
- Select Display endorsement on Form 3816 and select your endorsement choice from the list of data fields.
- Select Print Form 3816 Part 3 and 4 (not required if printing Form 3877 - Firm Book).
- Select Remit COD charges to sender via Priority Mail Express and, required if selected, enter your USPSCA No.
- Optional: Deliver the COD payment to some other address than the original return address:
- In the COD Payment Address area, select Send Payment to address different than return address.
- Enter the company or name (required) and address.
- Click OK.
- Note: You can view COD label transactions that you print through Endicia Professional on the Postage Log, but not the DAZzle Postage Log. You can view all COD transactions through the online account reports.
Copyright © 2017 Endicia. All Rights Reserved.