“Shipping technology saving you time and money with DYMO Endicia” on eCommerce Radio
Amine Khechfe, Co-Founder and General Manager for DYMO Endicia & Vivian Li the Brand Manager for Shipping Products for DYMO Endicia joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Amine Khechfe & Vivian Li discuss the following:
- Tell me about DYMO Endicia - what service do you offer and how did you get started?
- Explain your partnership with the USPS. Briefly describe how it works and why you've chosen to work them.
- With more shoppers buying online than ever before, why is it increasingly important for businesses to establish cost-efficient shipping strategies?
- What are the top 3 ways the USPS is becoming more innovative?
- Why do you think this is a good time for businesses to incorporate the postal service into their shipping mix?
- How do you sign up for DYMO Endicia? What is the cost?
Tip: USPS recently introduced a new product that DYMO Endicia supports. Its Priority Mail Regional Rate boxes, which means that users can ship their products over shorter distances for less. For example, if you sent a 5lb. package from Palo Alto, CA to Denver, CO it would normally cost $12.50, even with commercial base discounts. But if you use a Priority Mail Regional Rate box, as long as the product fits in the box, it would only cost $7.26, which provides huge money savings. This is just one example of how shipping smaller packages via DYMO Endicia and the USPS, instead of a private carrier, can save you money.