“DYMO Endicia’s making it easier for businesses to ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses” on Entrepreneur Podcast Network
Emma Johnson the Director of Marketing for DYMO Endicia, joins eCommerce Radio to talk about shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Emma brings more than 15 years of marketing experience to the company, where she oversees brand development, digital strategy, product marketing and management, as well as all marketing communications.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Emma Johnson discuss the following:
- What options do online merchants have to ship to troops that are stationed overseas at APO/FPO/DPO addresses this holiday season?
- How is shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses different than shipping to domestic residential or business addresses – are there additional requirements or restrictions or any added costs?
- How do DYMO Endicia’s electronic postage solutions make it easier for businesses to ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses?
- What are some misconceptions small business owners may have about shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses?
- How would a business benefit from integrating the USPS and DYMO Endicia into their day-to-day shipping mix?
Listen to the podcast on Entrepreneur Podcast Network »