Filing Insurance Claims
Our partner, U-PIC, processes claims for Endicia Parcel Insurance(tm). Follow these instructions to file a claim online. If you have any questions about claims, please contact EndiciaClaims@U-PIC.com or call 1-866-297-4616.
How to File a Claim
- Access your online Account page by logging in at https://www.endicia.com/login. Or in DAZzle, select ‘Postage’ and then ‘Account on Endicia.com’.
- On your Account home page, go to ‘Tools’ and select ‘File an Insurance Claim’.
- Follow the instructions to look up packages that have been insured with Endicia Parcel Insurance.
- From the list of insured packages, select the package that you want to file a claim. Indicate whether the claim is for ‘Damaged’ or ‘Lost’ package.
- The online claim form will open in a new tab in your window. Follow the instructions to complete the form. Most of the form will be pre-populated with information from the shipping label.
- Once you submit the form, a confirmation page will appear. You must follow the instructions to complete your claim.
- For damage claims, you are required to hold onto the damaged property until the claim has reached a resolution. Failure to do so will result in denial of the claim.
- Freight charges are only recoverable if the freight value is declared in the insured value.
- Claim checks can be made payable to either the Shipper or Consignee (Buyer) but the check will be mailed to the Shipper’s address.
- Claims filing timelines
- For lost parcels you must wait 21 days for Domestic and 45 days for international locations, except for Italy which requires 60 days.
- Damage claims can be filed immediately.
- Claims must be filed no later than 90 days from the shipment date.
If you are filing a claim online, the system will alert you if any of these timelines are not met.