Deliver a Great Returns Experience While Saving Time and Money
Today’s online shoppers expect an easy and free package returns experience. But, ecommerce businesses have had to absorb the cost of providing a USPS return shipping label – whether the label was used or not – until now!
Introducing Pay-on-Use Returns Labels from Endicia!
Unlike regular USPS labels, Pay-on-Use Returns™ labels are not pre-paid. Postage is only deducted from your Endicia postage account if and when the return label is scanned in the mailstream.
This means you can now provide your customers the convenience of USPS return shipping labels without the risk of paying for or spending valuable time requesting refunds for unused return labels.
Only Pay for Return Shipping Labels That Are Actually Used!
1. Select your USPS Return Service mail class:
- Priority Mail
- Ground Advantage
2. Choose your return package rate:
- By weight and zone
- Flat Rate Box or Envelope
- Cubic volume* (if qualified)
3. Provide Pay-on-Use Returns labels:
- Include a return label with each outbound order
- Send a return label on-demand via email or mail
4. Enjoy full visibility for all Pay-on-Use Returns labels:
- Postage, including a transaction fee**, is automatically deducted from your Endicia account balance when a mail stream scan is detected for each scanned return shipping label.
- You can easily check the scan and payment status of each return label with the Pay-on-Use Returns transaction report in your online account page
Don't see "Pay-on-Use Returns" as an option? Contact Support for more information at
800-576-3279 ext. 130.
Don’t have an Endicia account? Sign up today
Not sure which Endicia service plan to choose? Visit our “Help me Choose” page.
* Cubic pricing requires a specific Commercial Plus Pricing agreement with the USPS
** The transaction fee varies according to the service used and package weight: $2.50 for Ground Advantage under 1 lb., $0.50 for Ground Advantage 1 lb. or higher, and $0.75 for Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express. Discounts available (if qualified).