Create a refund request online
Published 5/9/2018 2:18 PM | Updated 5/9/2018 2:20 PM
How can I create a refund request online?
You may be able to reprint the label at NO additional charge to the account. For information on how to reprint your label see FAQ: Reprint Postage from DAZzle or Endicia for Mac.
If you are not at the machine where you printed the original label or you are using a third-party application, then you will create your refund requests through your online account.
The following Steps describe how to create a refund request through your online account.
- Log in to your Endicia account.
- From the Account Summary page, select Tools > Request a Postage Refund.
- Select a method to locate the transactions to be refunded.
Note: We recommend the Select refunds from All Transactions option.
- Enter a date in both fields.
Note: The dates can be the same date in both fields to list items printed on a single day, or you can enter a date range.
- Click Go.
Transactions for the specified period appear.
- Select the check box beside each item that you want to refund.
- Click Select Refund Request.
- Verify that the selected transactions are correct, and if necessary make any corrections.
Note: Click X to remove an item from the refund request.
- Click Preview Refund Request.
- Read the Privacy Act Statement:
- Click Submit Refund Request.
Note: If this is an electronic refund request, you will receive a message that your refund request has been submitted electronically.
For electronic refunds (e-Refunds), there is nothing else you need to do. The remaining steps apply only to physical refunds.
- If you receive a message stating the request requires Physical Proof, then the items need to be mailed in.
- Click Refund Request Form.
- Print the form: Select File > Print.
- Sign and date the form.
- Mail the form along with the entire original labels or envelopes and the letter to:
PO Box 6024
Inglewood, CA 90312
Request a refund through DAZzle
Create a refund request in Endicia for Mac
Refund Requests When Using DYMO Stamps
How long does it take to get my refund?
Postage Refund Policy