Endicia will update all service offerings with the new prices and applicable regulations to ensure our customers are compliant and print postage correctly. We are committed to providing our customers with all USPS options as soon as they are available, and we make it a priority to educate our customers and partners about the changes and how they will be affected.
Key Highlights or Changes:
Starting at 12:01 a.m. on Sunday, January 17, 2016:
- Commercial Plus Pricing discounts over Commercial Base Pricing are being greatly reduced or in some cases even eliminated
- The following product offerings will be eliminated:
- Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Box (side load and top loading; domestic and international)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate C Box (domestic and international)
- Critical Mail and Critical Mail with Signature (letters and flats)
- Parcel Select Origin Network Distribution Center (ONDC) Presort and Network Distribution Center (NDC) Presort
- Parcel Return Service Return Network Distribution Center (RNDC)
- Parcel Select Non-presort will be rebranded as Parcel Select Ground
- Standard Post will be rebranded as Retail Ground
- The 14, 15, and 15.999 ounce First-Class Package Service (FCPS) offerings previously only available with Commercial Plus will be consolidated into the Commercial Base price category. This pricing will be available to all commercial mailers. No additional minimums will apply and an agreement will not be required.
- A new label layout will be implemented for both domestic and international labels that require an integrated customs form. Learn more and view images of the new labels.
- Up to $200 of merchandise insurance will be offered for Priority Mail International with the exception of Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes.