Endicia will update all service offerings with the new prices and applicable regulations to ensure our customers are compliant and print postage correctly. We are committed to providing our customers with all USPS options as soon as they are available, and we make it a priority to educate our customers and partners about the changes and how they will be affected.
For more detailed information, download our PDF:
2017 USPS Postage Rate Guide
Key Highlights or Changes
Starting at 12:01 a.m. Sunday, January 22, 2017:
- Competitive Mail Classes:
- Priority Mail International (PMI) Flat Rate® Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes will move from the letter mail stream to package stream. This change means that these package types will be treated like other PMI package types today, with built-in USPS Insurance, no limit on declared value, tracking, and extra service options. They will also utilize a 2976-A customs form instead of the 2976 customs form.
- Registered Mail™ will no longer be available with First-Class Package Service®
- Market Dominant Mail Classes:
- The retail rate for a First-Class Mail® Letter postage stamp will increase from $0.47 to $0.49
- If using PC Postage or a postage meter, the First-Class Mail Letter postage stamp rate will decrease from $0.465 to $0.46. The $0.005 metered discount increases to $0.03.
- Adult Signature service will be available with First-Class Mail Parcel
- Standard Mail® will be rebranded as USPS Marketing Mail
There are no rate changes for First-Class Mail International®, Priority Mail International®, First-Class Package International Service® or Priority Mail Express International®.