Getting Started: Print Labels Through the Design Tab
The following Steps describe how to print postage on your envelopes and shipping labels through the Design tab in DAZzle.
- Tip! An alternate approach to printing postage on your envelope is through the Quick Label tab. ...MORE The Quick Label tab consolidates many of the choices—such as mail class, weight, and insurance—onto one form; automatically uses the layout for you based on your choices; and lets you print one label at a time. For more information, see Quick Start with Quick Label.
- Run the First-Time Setup.
If you have not done so already, set up your account, add funds to your balance, and set up and test your printer. For more information, see Getting Started: First-Time Setup.
- Open a layout file for your envelope or shipping label.
• From the Design tab, Select File > Open Layout.
- Verify that the addresses and postage are on the layout.
a. Otherwise, enter the return and delivery addresses by double-clicking the area on the layout.
b. If the postage is not visible:
1. Select Postage > Options.
2. In the lower area of the Rate tab, select the Print Postage check box.
3. Click OK.
- Specify mail class, weight, mailpiece type, insurance, and other services.
a. From the Design tab, Select File > Print.
b. Verify, enter, or select the mail class, weight, and other choices. For more information, see About the Print Dialog Box.
- Print your label.
a. Verify that your printer is ready and loaded.
b. If you have not done so already, avoid wasting postage by clicking the Test Print button.
c. If the results are OK, click the Print button.
You may also want to set up one or more Address Books, where are you can maintain your lists of customers, for example. For more information, see the Address Book section.
If you have addresses in Outlook, you can set your Address Book preferences to access them directly.
About Printing Postage onto Shipping Labels and Envelopes
About Postage Options
Quick Start Guide
Copyright © 2017 Endicia. All Rights Reserved.