You are here: Setup Guide > Set Up Endicia Professional
Set Up Endicia Professional
The following Steps summarize how to set up Endicia Professional, including several optional setup procedures. Each step includes a link to more detailed instructions.
- Set up data sources, which includes establishing the data source connection and creating a SELECT statement.
- Connect the data fields using the Source Data Map and the Batch Print Data Map.
- Edit, troubleshoot, and verify SQL statements that Endicia Professional uses to retrieve shipping order information.
- Optional: Use Rubber Stamp fields to print additional fields on labels.
- Optional: Set up mail class automation codes to associate your USPS mail class codes with USPS mail classes.
- Optional: Set up tracking service automation codes to automatically change to the desired tracking service, such as USPS Tracking, E-DelCon, and Signature Confirmation.
- Optional: Set up data post-back to send updated shipping data back to your database.
- Optional: Configure automatic data post-back.
- Optional: Set up profiles to save your preferences and settings.
- Configure a weight scale.
- Optional: Set up the customs data map.
After you have set up Endicia Professional, you can set up DAZzle label layouts.
Copyright © 2017 Endicia. All Rights Reserved.