ShipWorks makes it easy to manage and ship orders for multiple sales channels all from one convenient interface. ShipWorks features “plug-and-play” support for over 80 online marketplaces and shopping carts including eBay, Amazon, Magento, ChannelAdvisor and Bigcommerce. Users can print shipping labels for any carrier including UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL and more. Plus, ShipWorks offers huge discounts on USPS shipping plus support for any negotiated carrier rates. Best of all, ShipWorks can be completely automated. Set rules that automatically print pick lists, shipping labels, packing slips 24/7 and more. Get started with our free 30-day trial at Shipworks.com or call 1-800-952-7784 for more info.
Click here to sign up for an Endicia Label Server account
Please view this video for a demonstration of how to configure your Endicia account in ShipWorks.
- Integrates with over 80 popular online sales systems like Amazon, eBay, PayPal, and Yahoo! Stores.
- Quickly process shipping labels, in bulk or individually.
- Multi carrier support - integrated with DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS through Endicia.
- Domestic and international labels with automatic customs documents.
- Automatically print customizable invoices, packing slips, emails, and reports.
- Automatically email customers and updates online order status.
- Special FREE version available for eBay Sellers!